Tuition, Financial Aid & Scholarships at NEYTFinancial Aid
The New England Youth Theatre is committed to making our programs accessible to anyone who wishes to attend. The organization strives to never turn away a family based on financial need.
Awards are made based on a formula that combines the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Poverty guidelines, verified household income and the number of people in the household. The percentages listed below are for planning purposes.
Household Income and Aid eligibility (for family of four)
$0 - $22,050 ………. up to 55% of tuition
$22,050 - $26,200………. up to 45% of tuition
$26,200 - $30,530 ………. up to 36% of tuition
$30,530 - $34,770 ………. up to 27% of tuition
$34,770 - $39,010 ………. up to 20% of tuition
*This chart present an example of financial aid eligibility for a model family of four. The actual amount of any award made will depend upon the size of the pool of applicants and the amount NEYT has available in its aid fund.
• Confidentiality is maintained throughout the entire process.
• Applications will be reviewed by the financial aid committee.
• Financial aid is awarded without regard to race, creed, national origin, gender, or sexual orientation.
• No aid can be given if there is an outstanding balance from a preceding class, camp, or other program.
• Financial aid will not be awarded toward a recipient’s balance until the student has made at least a deposit. Accounts must be in good standing to be considered for scholarships.
To support Financial Aid at NEYT, make a donation to Angels in the Wings.